Our research is conducted in collaboration with university based research centers and at core facilities at UCLA, USC, CalTech, LABioMed, Pasedena Bioscience, Fluid Synchrony Pasadena, University of Utah and University of Northern California. We employ our own biomedical engineers and biologists in selected locations.
A central voicemail for all locations is (424) 291-2133 and the master web site with links to all other sites is www.leonhardtventures.com
Our innovation and startup accelerator is supported by a team of 80 experienced business advisors and board members – http://calxstars.com/team-cal-x/ – and 35 scientific advisory board members – http://calxstars.com/scientific-advisory-board/ – that are nearly all opinion leaders in their field.
Leonhardt’s Launchpads and Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. is 50.1% owned by Leonhardt Ventures and 49.9% owned by approximately 135 angel investor stakeholders, many of whom are active with the company as advisors.
Leonhardt Ventures since the early 1980’s has been patenting, developing and bringing to market life saving medical products http://leonhardtventures.com/about-us/. In the 1980’s they patented and led the world in predictably compliant cardiovascular balloon catheters. In the 1990’s the team captured world leadership in the development of stent grafts for repairing aortic aneurysms without surgery, developed one of the first percutaneous heart valves, patented one of the first biological pacemakers, stem cell, intravascular lung and electro magnetic radiation delivery catheters. In the 2000’s the team completed the historic first in man stem cell repair of a human heart and and went on to develop an entire organ regeneration technology platform. Over 400,000 patients have been treated with Leonhardt inventions to date generating more than $3 billion in revenues.
USPTO patent applications submitted by and patents granted to Howard J. Leonhardt.
Here are videos for some of our startups…
- BioLeonhardt heart regeneration – https://vimeo.com/170229378
- CerebraCell brain regeneration – https://vimeo.com/175899331
- EyeCell eye regeneration – https://vimeo.com/176658874
- AortaCell aorta regeneration – https://vimeo.com/176895719
- Valvublator heart valve regeneration – https://vimeo.com/174622660
- PancreaCell pancreas regeneration – https://vimeo.com/170533425
- HairCell hair regeneration – https://vimeo.com/172193809
- MyoStim Skin (now SkinCell) skin regeneration – https://vimeo.com/173922667
- LiverCell liver regeneration – https://vimeo.com/177460799
- Second Heart LLC – Wireless powered circulatory assist pump within aortic stent – https://vimeo.com/183574529
- BioLeonhardt Whole Body – whole body regeneration – https://vimeo.com/179280204
- LiverCell – liver regeneration – https://vimeo.com/177460799
- CancerCell – cancer tumor shrinkage – https://vimeo.com/178690394
- Stem Cell Bra – breast tissue generation – https://vimeo.com/177852140
Some slide decks…
Leonhardt’s Launchpads Utah – https://app.slidebean.com/p/JsBsEEsJ0F/Leonhardts-Launchpads-Utah
EyeCell Slide Deck – https://app.slidebean.com/p/evv3yF1qoh/EyeCell
LiverCell Slide Deck – https://app.slidebean.com/p/8QdO3AxHpB/LiverCell
HairCell Side Deck – https://app.slidebean.com/p/WAgrdJLeNM/HairCell
HeartScore Slide Deck – https://app.slidebean.com/p/6Emr8ozzVX/HeartScore
PancreaCell “Saving Steve Jobs” UCLA Presentation Slide Deck Link – http://leonhardtventures.com/pancreacell/
RegenaLung – http://leonhardtventures.com/regenalung/