Countdown to May 11th, 2018 Leonhardt Ventures’ Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc.
Dutch Auction Day for 2015 Accelerator Class Startups & Technology Platform Innovations
Download the Leonhardt Ventures’ Cal-X Stars Executive Summary – Click here
Download the Leonhardt Ventures’ Cal-X Stars Technology Showcase Slide Deck – Click here
Download the 2013 Annual Report – Click Here
1Q 2014 Newsletter & 2013 Annual Report – Click Here
1Q 2015 Newsletter – 2014 Annual Report Summary – Click Here
Develop New Business
We work with founders on their ideas, as well as conceive our own ideas in-house – then we assemble talent and teams to create new companies. We start with analyzing each company thoroughly and we provide a 15 page report identifying strengths and weaknesses. The report concludes with a Probability of Survival Score. Based on this analysis we provide to the company a 5 year mentoring and funding road map.
Assist Emerging Companies
Cal-X Stars goes longer and further than any other business accelerator in assisting companies to grow. Our program is a 5 year program where we intensively help with all aspects of company development as a working co-founder and partner. This help extends through all phases of growth including product design, team building, management systems, innovation processes, web site development, business strategy, business development, fund raising and marketing and PR.
Only Accelerator in Direct Link Partnership with The California Stock Exchange (Cal-X) Registering to become a Stock Exchange for social good impact and life science companies.
Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. is meant to be a feeder of star cardiovascular and social good impact companies to Cal-X The California Stock Exchange which is the process of completing a registration application with the SEC. Cal-X has the goal to be the third major stock exchange in the USA serving as bridge from early stage financing to a listing on a major stock exchange. Read More
• The securities may be sold only to accredited investors, which for natural persons, are investors who meet certain minimum annual income or net worth thresholds; > $200K individual income or $300K joint. > $1 million in assets excluding primary residence.
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements that apply to registration under the Securities Act;
• The Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials;
• The securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and
• Investing in securities involves substantial high risk, and investors should be able to bear the loss of their investment
RISK WARNING: The Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. portfolio of innovations and startup companies are all early stage. The investment risk is very high and investors should be in position to lose all their investment without hurting their financial security. This 506c offering is limited to accredited investors only with > $1 million in assets excluding their primary residence. The offering will be posted on authorized accredited investor only portal sites that verify accreditation qualification such as www.crowdfunder.com, www.healthiosxchange.com, www.equitynet.com and www.angelist.co These portals and other outside service providers assist in verifying with reasonable assurance the accredited status of any potential investor. Merriman Capital http://www.merrimanco.com/ has been hired as an advisory registered broker dealer for this offering. Any potential investor should review all risks published within our private placement memorandum that is available upon written request to email email@example.com or via the above mentioned password protected portals.
Note – New 506c regulations allow general advertising and up to 2000 shareholders while remaining private – http://www.sec.gov/rules/final/2013/33-9415.pdf
It is one of the most beautiful compensations of this life that you cannot sincerely try to help another without helping yourself. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
IMPORTANT LEGENDS (ANY POTENTIAL INVESTOR PLEASE READ)
Securities offered under Rule 506(c) may be purchased only by accredited investors = persons with > $1 million in assets excluding their home and vehicles or whom have income > $200,000 the past two years consecutively or > $300,000 income as a couple. Accreditation status must be verified via documentation of credible third parties in a position to provide accurate verification. Investors in this offering should have experience in making early stage investments.
Cal-X Stars Business Accelerator, Inc. develops early stage innovations and startups. By nature the risk is very high for these type of investments. Any investor should be fully prepared without reserve to lose all their investment. Our high focus on developing implantable devices and biologics for treating heart failure add exceptionally higher levels of risk as the products require multiple stages of clinical trials costing many millions of dollars and require high intellectual property protection to succeed commercially. The patent landscape in these areas of participation are wrought with potential for litigation. A high number of clinical trials in the heart failure space fail to prove greater safety and efficacy compared to currently available choices. A high number of early seed stage innovations fail to ever make it to market and even a smaller number become commercial successes. This type of investment is NOT appropriate for nest egg savings.
• The securities are being offered in reliance on an exemption from the registration requirements of the 150Securities Act and are not required to comply with specific disclosure requirements under the Securities Act; the Commission has not passed upon the merits of or given its approval to the securities, the terms of the offering, or the accuracy or completeness of any offering materials; the securities are subject to legal restrictions on transfer and resale and investors should not assume they will be able to resell their securities; and investing in securities involves risk and purchasers should be able to bear the loss of the entire investment. Private funds would be required to include a legend informing investors that the funds are not subject to the protections of the Investment Company Act.